It’s Tuesday…that day of the week when your lazy Sunday afternoon nap is a distant (but fond) memory and the manic frenzy of Monday has passed, but the rest of the work week still seems like a long stretch of road.
Here at PondelWilkinson, we’ve decided that Tuesday needs a makeover. For too long, Tuesday has been treated like the Jan of the Brady Bunch week – taken for granted, overlooked and underappreciated despite serving as the stepping stone to Hump Day, Throwback Thursday, and Thank God It’s Friday.
In our humble opinion, it’s time we remember and acknowledge why #EverythingsBetterOnTuesday (or #EBOT, for short)
Here’s just the start of a list we’ve come up with:
- #EverythingsBetterOnTuesday because let’s face it — it isn’t Monday
- #EverythingsBetterOnTuesday because you can usually find some two-fer deal
- If you’re in PR, #EverythingsBetterOnTuesday because it’s easier to talk to reporters
- #EverythingsBetterOnTuesday because you can usually find a radio station that will play two songs in a row from your favorite artist : )
- If you’re in the stock market, #EverythingsBetterOnTuesday because it’s typically the largest purchase day of the week (Wall Street types don’t call it “Turnaround Tuesday” for nothing)
So after you finish that last sip of your morning coffee, square up those shoulders and take a moment to appreciate the day. Because everything’s better on Tuesday.
Share with us your photos and thoughts on why #EBOT ; ) We’ll share our favorite posts next Tuesday!
–E.E. Wang and George Medici