CFO magazine recently published a list of the top 10 questions being asked on quarterly earnings conference calls. Given the recent market meltdown, there are really no big surprises on the list. However, it’s always a good idea to know what trends analysts and investors are following in preparation for your own call.
The top 10 list was compiled by think tank and research company, the Corporate Executive Board.
- Impact of the market slowdown on a company’s business.
- Impact of the market slowdown on a company’s industry.
- Short-term growth plans.
- Impact of currency fluctuations.
- Market liquidity and leasing.
- Outstanding loans.
- Supply and demand environment.
- Customer credit.
- Product pricing structure.
- Sales growth expectations.
— Laurie Berman, Senior Vice President, email@example.com